- Students turned in their homework, The Race Note: Students found this homework very difficult. Some, had help from parents. I assured them that it was only for me to learn what they already know.
- After turned in, we went over the front page as a class. This was a good opportunity to reinforce the meaning of unit rate and how it connects to slope, as well as vocabulary such as dependent and independent variables. The photo below shows the conclusion of our class discussion.
3. Update to the Learning Targets per the photo below. Students were very insightful in connecting a higher/lower unit rate to the steepness of slope.
4. Update ISN, page 33, with Rate of Change foldable. We only completed the section for Unit Rate.
5. Assignment: both sides: Slope Worksheet 1
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Leaving a Trail: