2) ISN - include official Pythagorean Theorem and it's converse on pages 24-25 (see picture from student interactive notebook to the left.)
3) Visit Learning Targets that connect to Distance Formula
- Explain that these are introductory and they are not expected to know the distance formula yet.
4) PT - Acting Out
- Students were given information about two locations that were within a certain distance of the origin, then by choosing a point on each, find the distance between the two points
- Some students struggled with the idea that when finding the two sections of areas a certain distance from the origin that these would be concentric circles.
- See student sample work below
5) Assignment: Quiz review